The Championship is well known for its competitiveness, and we will be betting on that here with Huddersfield to upset Ipswich today.
There are five pieces of information that suggest Huddersfield are undervalued in this game:
- New manager bounce: Darren Moore appointed in the past week for Huddersfield
- Moore managed Sheffield Wednesday last year in League Two, drawing twice with Ipswich last season
- Hudderfield played well in his first opening game away to Coventry, finishing 1-1. The match saw Moore adapt a 5-3-2 system.
- Ipswich are without Sam Morsy who is one of their key men, with 3.88 tackles per 90, 1.5 blocks per 90 and also being a progressive passer, helping their attacks.
- Huddersfield have no significant players out.
Huddersfield 2-0 HT @ 28.0 €20
Huddersfield Score 4 and win @ 34.0 €20